Keystone IT brings the key elements of strategy, precision, and implementation to your information technology project. We simplify the complexity of technology to clarify your needs and to develop the plan that works for your business or organization. We look beyond the immediate need to provide precision solutions that provide project depth—from the systems to the infrastructure to the seamless business protection you need. We even provide asset recycling. And we're there through every step of the implementation, never forgetting that the most important part of your business is your customer and the service you provide to them. Watch Keystone IT on All About Business St. Louis to learn more.
Challenges We Address
- Go-Live Services
- Meaningful Use
- Vendor Agnostic EMR Implementation
- Improve Patient Care
- Cost Containment
- Operational Efficiency
- Information Security
- HIPAA Compliance
- Data Conversion
- Server Migration
- Infrastructure Modernization
Project management, vendor management, and status reviews—are methodically applied with focus on the seamless operation of your business. Our goal is to eliminate the business interruption usually caused by changes and upgrades.
Keystone IT has developed significant expertise in the conversion and migration of electronic practice management (EPM) and electronic medical records (EMR) data.
Healthcare IT News
- CIO Spotlight Episode 5: Ed Ricks
- Understanding your revenue cycle can help improve the care continuum
- Focus on front-line staff leads to better patient financial experience
- Cost and quality both factor into transition to value-based care
- Hospital and physician revenue cycles inch ever closer together