We simplify the complexity of technology to clarify your needs and develop a plan that works for your organization technically, operationally, and economically. We then help you build the business case and develop the consensus required for true organizational success.
From server architecture and network design to the security and regulatory compliance that you require, our 60 full-time employees are there for you around the clock and around the country. Always looking to provide additional value, we also provide free HIPAA compliant recycling services to further mitigate your risk.
We are there with you, in locked-step, never forgetting the most important part of your business... the patients, students and customers you serve. Watch Keystone IT on All About Business St. Louis to learn more.
Challenges We Address
- Go-Live Services
- Meaningful Use
- EMR Implementation (Vendor Agnostic)
- Improve Patient Care
- Cost Containment
- Operational Efficiency
- Information Security
- HIPAA Compliance
- Data Conversion
- Server Virtualization & Migration
- Infrastructure Modernization
Project management, vendor management, and status reviews—are methodically applied with focus on the seamless operation of your business. Our goal is to eliminate the business interruption usually caused by changes and upgrades.
Keystone IT has developed significant expertise in the conversion and migration of electronic practice management (EPM) and electronic medical records (EMR) data.
Healthcare IT News
- Attendee Highlights - Privacy & Security Forum 2014 San Diego
- Gerry Hinkley - Privacy & Security Forum 2014 San Diego
- Dena Boggan - Privacy & Security Forum 2014 San Diego
- Clinical Spotlight Episode 16: Raymond A. Gensinger, Jr., MD
- September 9th @ 2PM ET -- Enabling the WLAN to Meet Today’s Healthcare Requirements